The Iron Hill Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Iron Hill Clan

Bringing the Crush all over Hyboria's face!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I come in peace.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexxus

I come in peace. Empty
PostSubject: I come in peace.   I come in peace. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Hey guys and gals,

You've probably never heard of me, but I'm the GM of a guild called "Legion". I saw your mercenary post on the Set forums and we're going for the same type of thing. With the alliance system that is coming out in the near future I think it would be beneficial for both of our guilds if we teamed up and formed an alliance.

And I don't mean a merger....they never end well. I mean just stay in contact with each other. Team up for raids and sieges. Stuff like that.

I'm going to try to get in touch with other mercenary sized guilds to see if we can get a kind of mercenary alliance together.

-Hexxus
Back to top Go down
Desirae
Amazon
Desirae

I come in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace.   I come in peace. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Hail and welcome Hexxus!

I just want to let you know your offer has be heard and is under discussion at the moment. We will keep in touch.

Best of luck to you on your travels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tinamarie86
Elan
The Crushbringer
The Crushbringer

I come in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace.   I come in peace. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:59 pm

So I'm thinking we need to instigate and then perpetuate the war between Vae Victus and Fatality (Dibs on backing Vae Victus). That e-peen measuring contest will give us some nice stable income for years to come.
Back to top Go down
https://clanironhill.darkbb.com
Hexxus

I come in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace.   I come in peace. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:35 am

Lol. It's funny you say that. I had the idea of getting a bunch of guilds together to keep screwing over fatality in pvp. We can do it!
Back to top Go down
Desirae
Amazon
Desirae

I come in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace.   I come in peace. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Hey again Hexxus,

We've come to a desicion that we will not be starting an alliance at this time due to, well, just not being ready. Smile We're going to put off starting any alliances or mergers until we're 80 and more established.

We appreciate the thought and you never know what may happen down the road.

We wish you the best and we'll see you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tinamarie86
Sponsored content

I come in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace.   I come in peace. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I come in peace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Iron Hill Clan :: Public Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: