The Iron Hill Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Iron Hill Clan

Bringing the Crush all over Hyboria's face!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hired blades, quiet tongues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vruul

Hired blades, quiet tongues Empty
PostSubject: Hired blades, quiet tongues   Hired blades, quiet tongues Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 am

* A rather large Cimmerian enters the hall, removing the Vanir helm he wears in the process. Grimy hands rub his shaved head as dirt falls from his unkempt beard. He looks around a bit, taking his time before approaching one who bears the mark of the Iron Hill Clan. Two nemedian blades swing carefully from his belt as he takes care not to make any overt movements before dropping a scroll on the table. *

" Talked to Bodarim a bit, heard yer lookin' fer some new blood to be spilt and a blade to spill it by. Had to convince a Nemedian to fill this here scroll out fer me before he lost his hands and head. "

Character Name: Vruul

Class: Cimmerian Conqueror

Spec: Dual Wield, preferably axes though will use swords.

Profession: Mercenary ain't a profession? Well then, I like long walks on the beach of Tortage, mold, fungii and mead... not necessarily in that order.

Prior MMO Experience: DAOC (3 yrs), EQ (1 yr), EQII (1 yr), CoH/CoV (1.5 yrs), EvE Online (few months), WoW (long enough to be tired of it), SWG (too short to be not tired of it before they messed up the game), etc. etc. etc.

Do you have Ventrillo? Yes

How did you come to hear about the Iron Hill Clan?

Word is hard to come by when blood is spilt usually since those that talk lose their heads as well. Leave a few alive, fear speaks for itself, and many seem te fear the Iron Hill Clan. Other than that, the AoC forums had a listing for you and I looked you up first before speaking with Bodarim.

We are mercenaries. We are as loyal as our client's gold. Do you have any qualms about fighting alongside someone on a given day and being contracted to kill them the next?

Just pay me fair, keep a mug of mead ready if I live, and I'll keep the peace for whomever pays me.

Can you keep your mouth shut about said contract?

We work for contracts? If it's written, can't read it anyway so just tell me where to go and who to kill.

* At this point, there is small writing read below that is a plead for help by the Nemedian scribe to any that read this since the big lug here cannot. *

Last but not least, what makes you think you're any better than all those nameless scrubs out there?

There are no better men, only those that live to see another day and those that don't.

* Having completed the work, the ink on the page is a bit smudged with tiny drops of blood from where the Nemedian lost his first hand *

* Standing quietly, the Cimmerian continues to be watchful in the hall while awaiting your word. *
Back to top Go down
Desirae
Amazon
Desirae

PostSubject: Re: Hired blades, quiet tongues   Hired blades, quiet tongues Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey there Vruul!

I would love to meet you in game and talk a bit more. I'll be on tonight while the most of the day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to catch ya on there!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tinamarie86
Vruul

PostSubject: Re: Hired blades, quiet tongues   Hired blades, quiet tongues Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm

I've looked for you when on though we're on at different times it seems. I can be on at a certain time if we plan it out ahead of schedule.

Hope to speak with you.

-Vruul
Back to top Go down
Desirae
Amazon
Desirae

PostSubject: Re: Hired blades, quiet tongues   Hired blades, quiet tongues Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Haha seems so. Sadly I'll be away Friday and Saturday so hopefully Bodarim can get in tough with you or we'll just have to wait till Sunday ><. Sorry about this Vruul, was hoping to avoid this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tinamarie86
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hired blades, quiet tongues   Hired blades, quiet tongues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hired blades, quiet tongues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Iron Hill Clan :: Public Forums :: Recruitment-
Jump to: